Virtual Workshop on Research methods and scientific writing
The Indian Journal of Occupational Therapy empowers the OT professionals with the research and scientific writing skills by collaborating with ACOT for the workshop with ACOT accredited credit units.
Eligibility: Exclusively for qualified Occupational Therapists
- Understand research terminology & principles of research,
- Describe quantitative, qualitative and mixed methods approaches to research.
- Be able to conduct research ethically and scientifically
- Be capable of writing the research report and manuscript for publication.
- Dr. Punita V Solanki,Editor, IJOT, Mumbai
- Dr. Kamal N Arya,Lecturer in OT, PDUNIPPD, New Delhi.
- Dr. Suresh Kumar K, Editorial Board Member, IJOT ,Associate Professor, PHFI, Hyderabad
- Dr. V.Christopher Amalraj,Vice Deanship for Quality and Development,Officer, Assistant Professor, Imam ,Abdulrahman Bin Faisal University, Dammam
- Dr. Ganapathy Sankar U, Dean, SRMCOT, Chennai
- Dr. Lakshmanan S, Executive Editor, IJOT