AIOTA Accredited OT Education Programs
1. On request to the Dean ACOT for recognition from the course authority (Director/Chairman) a call for process fee of Rs. 1000/- is made DD to be drawn in favor of "All India Occupational Therapists Association" payable at Mumbai and sent to Dean ACOT.
2. On receipt of the process fee, a proforma and the booklet on minimum standards of education are sent.
3. The completed proforma is to be sent by the course authority to ACOT.
4. Screening of the proforma is done by EC of ACOT.
5. The Registration fee is to be paid in advance.
6. The arrangement for accommodation and hospitality for the inspectors to be done by the college authority which is being inspected.
7. Inspection Committee will be provided with a proforma for physical verification and screening the course content
8. Inspection Committee will be provided with a proforma for a confidential report. Each of the inspectors will submit the report separately to the Dean, ACOT.
9. The report will be assessed in EC of ACOT for consideration of recognition of the course.
10. Dean, ACOT will present recommendations to AIOTA EC.
11. President AIOTA will communicate to the institute & to WFOT the status of the institute.
12. AIOTA will grant provisional recognition certificate to the institute for a period of 2 years.
13. Every 2 year ACOT would collect verification proforma from schools to maintain minimum standard of education.